Beautifully restored and furnished heritage 3-bedroom terrace in the heart of Bathurst.
This “Paddington style” terrace oozes sophistication and character. Light filled with high ceilings and a modern interior, it overlooks the beautiful streetscape of downtown Keppel Street.
This gracious terrace has three double bedrooms (2 queen, 1 double) – main bedroom with French doors onto private balcony, 2 ½ bathrooms, modern kitchen and laundry, exposed brick wall, floorboards throughout along with a gorgeous courtyard “Alfred on Keppel” provides the best of Bathurst! Please note there are stairs within this terrace and therefore it is unsuitable for babies, toddlers and people with mobility issues.
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Dishwasher and large fridge
- Free WIFI
- All linen supplied
- Tea coffee and milk supplied
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine and dryer
- Netflix available
2 NIGHT WEEKEND (Fri & Sat, Sat & Sun):
Minimum 3 night stay on long weekends.
WEEKDAY RATES (Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs):
$250 per night
The base price for the first bedroom applies whether or not the booking is for a couple or a single. For the second and third bedrooms there is an additional cost of $50/person.
Please note that rates are subject to change without notice.
The minimum number of nights for special events vary from 3-5 nights’ stay.
Please note special rates apply for the Bathurst 1000 in October and the Liqui-Moly 12-hour in February.
Specials – Mid Week Getaway
(Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday night)
The following rates are based on one couple sharing one bedroom
Stay 2 nights and save $100
Stay 3 nights and save $200
Stay 4 nights and save $300
Available for bookings prior to 31 December 2018.
Terms and Conditions
- Smoking not permitted inside
- No animals are permitted.
- Minimum 2 night stay on weekends (either Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun).
- Minimum 3 night stay on long weekends.
- Minimum 4 night stay Easter.
- Single nights available Monday – Thursday.
- Check in is from 2 p.m. and check out is prior to 10 a.m. (variations may be available and can be requested on the date of the booking).
- Weekend rates apply for Public Holidays i.e. long weekends, Easter and Christmas.
- No parties allowed
With the exception of Special Event bookings the following payment conditions apply:
- 50% non-refundable deposit is required prior to confirmation of booking. The remaining 50% Payment is required 7 days prior to the booking date however exceptions apply for bookings during special events. Final payment details will be provided at the time of the booking request.
- The 50% deposit is non-refundable. If there is a cancellation after full payment is made and if this is due to unforeseen circumstances, then the Owner will endeavor to offer alternative dates upon which the payment can be utilised.
Ideally situated within walking distance to local restaurants, cafes, hotels, the train station, the Entertainment Centre, Bathurst Regional Art Gallery and Library, “Two Heads Brewing” boutique brewery, churches, boutiques, parks and the Mineral and Fossil Museum “Sommerville Collection” and much more. Mount Panorama is approximately 15 minutes’ walk as is the National Motor Museum.